"सांचा"
जंमी पर ऐसे ही बैठ गया,
सोचा मिट्टी से कुछ बात की जाए ,
पूछा "कैसी हो" कोई आवाज नही आई, शांत थी,
कान जंमी से लगाकर ,मैने कहा ,तुमसे मिलने आया हूँ,
मिट्टी ने गाल पर हाथ फेरकर कहा,
कौन हो तुम?
विस्मित कर गया ,मिट्टी का ये सवाल,
"मैं खुद को नही जानता"
क्या तुम मुझे पहचानती हो?
मिट्टी ने कहा "तुम मेरे ही सांचे मे ढले ,
मुझ जैसे ही हो ,
कुछ जीवन हैं तुम मे,
जो एक दिन उड़ जाएगा,
तुम फिर मुझसे, मिलने आओगे,
सांचा नही होगा ,
एक शीतल, शांत, शून्य एहसास होगा,
चिर निद्रा होगी,
बस कुछ मिट्टी बचेगी,
मै अचानक नींद के आगोश से निकला,
उठा देखा गालो पर , कुछ मिट्टी लगी थी!
English translation:
"Mold" :
I just sat down on the ground,
I thought of talking with mud out there,
Asked "How are you?" There was no sound, it was calm,
By putting the ear on ground , I said, I come to meet you,
The clay put her hand over my cheek and said,
who are you?
I was stunned by this question of soil,
"I do not know myself" I said,
Do you recognize me?
The clay said, "You, your mold, are made of me,
As always,
There is some life in you,
Which will fly one day,
You will come again to meet me,
your mould will not be there then,
A cold, calm, zero feeling will happen,
Will be sleepy,
Just a few dirt will survive,
I suddenly came out of loneliness,
felt something on my cheek,
there was some clay!
Mayank dubey
(written on 8/08/2018 feeling of my relation with mud , why i love it so much? I am made up of it)
,
,

Nice portrayal of life and it's definition. Truly one day no mold will be there. But that day the spirit will be free from this immaterial world.
ReplyDeleteTruly said bro
Delete