Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

कहाँ जा रहे हो ?

कहाँ जा रहे हो ?


कहाँ जा रहे हो ? पूँछ रहे है पैरो के निशान,

निशब्द, निरुत्तर, मैं राहगीर अनजान,
बढ़ रहा हूँ , किसी दिशा को, शायद वहा मिले "कल",
इसी आशा मे छूट रहे कुछ साथी, और कुछ पल,
,
कहाँ जा रहे हो ? पूँछ रहे है पैरो के निशान,
विमूढ़ मैं बढ़ता गया, अनवरत, न कोई थकान,
नकार दिया ,पदचिन्ह को, उसे बेकार जान,
बीता अतीत , मूर्ख, यूँही कर रहा परेशान,
,
कहाँ जा रहे हो ? पूँछ रहे है पैरो के निशान,
कल, "आज" बन गया, मैं अभी भी निरुत्तर, और हैरान,
था गतिशील, थमा नही , थका नही, रुका नही, 
मंजिले भी गुजर गई, कहा जाना , अधूरे है अरमान,
,
कहाँ जा रहे हो ? पूँछ रहे है पैरो के निशान,
किसकी है तलाश तुमको? क्या ढूंढना है? बस ये जान,
थोड़ा रुक कर, थम कर, अपने पदचाप को सुन,
मंजिलो को नही, रास्तो को बना ले अपनी धुन,
,
कहाँ जा रहे हो ? पूँछ रहे है पैरो के निशान,
"स्वयं" को खोज रहा, जान चुका हूँ, है अभिमान,
सुन उत्तर मेरा, हर्षित हुआ, बोला ,और बनो गतिमान,
है कठिन ये पथ, स्वयं से शुरू, स्वयं पर अंत, यही अंतिम ज्ञान,
,
कहाँ जा रहे हो ? पूँछ रहे है पैरो के निशान,,

writer: मयंक दुबे


English translation: 


Where are you going ? footprints are asking you,
speechless, answer-less, I am a stranger,
I'm going in, some direction, maybe I get "tomorrow",
loosing some friends, in this hope, and some moments,
,
Where are you going ? Footprints are asking you,,
I was growing, steadfast, no fatigue,
I Rejected this question, footprint, I thought was worthless,
Past is past, silly, unnecessarily troubling me.
,
Where are you going ? Footprints are asking you,
Tomorrow has been converted into"Today"
I am still silent, amazed, and answer less.
I Was dynamic, not dead, not tired, not stopped,
Goals also achieved,still, I am incomplete,
,
Where are you going ? Footprints are asking you,
Who is you looking for? What to find Just know this
Wait a little while, pause, listen to your footsteps,
Do not make goals your destination,
enjoy your journey, take your tune,
,
Where are you going ? Footprints are asking you,
Looking for "self", I've known now, I 'm proud,
happy to know my answer, footprints are in joy,
This path is difficult, starting with you, ending on self, 
this is the ultimate knowledge,
,
Where are you going ? Footprints are asking you,


written by : Mayank dubey ( on 16/07/2018 on finding voice of my footprints and the pep talk which show me my path)

No comments:

Post a Comment